Everyone has a desire to look attractive and beautiful and for that we try hard to follow certain rules of beauty care either from the Internet or beautician. There are certainly some strict rules that you must follow if you wish to have a glowing skin for years.
Here are few tips for maintaining skin health and owning a soft and spotless skin:
- It is important to eat healthy and on time. A diet consisting of fruits rich in Vitamin A and D and also green vegetables and fats that takes care of skin health.
- Consume foods that are fortified with anti-oxidants to increase collagen level and drink fresh fruit juices to stay hydrated always. It is important to drink a lot of water as well.
- Take sufficient rest and sleep for at least eight hours to give your skin enough rest to get back its lost luster.
- Do your regular exercises to stay fit and reduce the accumulation of fat that starts showing on the face first. Always take care of the skin under your eyes for it is affected first and make you look dull.
- About outward skin care, it is advisable to use natural products that contain herbal ingredients like Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Rose extract, Olive oil, Sandalwood oil and skin care products that are good for your skin specifically.
Keeping it simple is the golden rule of skin care
Stars avoid complicated routines to maintain their natural good looks. Washing the face clean twice a day and using a serum is a normal routine. Use a night cream regularly and a toner according to your skin’s feeling. Remember to remove your make up if you are used to it before applying anything on your skin. Apart from the regular cleansers, toners and moisturizers, if you are over thirty years old, use a good nourishing cream or anti-aging creams to remove the first signs of aging.
Most celebrities and models visit spas and avail of aromatherapy to keep their glowing skin and attractive looks as it is for many years. They prefer to drink green tea without sugar for skin health. It has a lot of anti-oxidants to replenish the skin with lost vitamins and necessary oils. For maximum results, try out the natural home-made face scrubs for cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing the skin that can be prepared easily at home.
A few lifestyle changes and natural skin care products can give you the gorgeous and glamorous skin that everyone crave for.